Single Entry

Passport Photo


Application form + Order form

You must submit a valid passport, It must have at least 6 months validity.


Urgent Service

(48 Hours)*



Fees in (£) British Pounds (GBP)


China Visa Application

Work Visa (Z)

All Nationalities excluding; USA and Canada


Express Service

(72 Hours)*


The Fees are per applicant, and excluding VAT and postage (Where applicable) All fees are detailed and payable in (£) British Pounds (GBP) only. Fees detailed below are inclusive of Express China Visa ltd service fees, China visa application centre application fee, and the visa fee.

  • If your place of birth was in China, you may need to apply for a different type of visa. Please Contact us  before submitting your application.
  • If any of the applicants are under 18 years old, you must submit your birth certificate and poof of identity for both parents.
  • If you are applying for a multi entry visa, you must provide flight tickets to prove exit and entry into the country on 2 occasions. Please note that if you wish to visit Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan, you may not need a visa, however if you wish to re-enter Mainland China, you will have to apply for a double entry visa. Contact us for further information.

A Passport style photograph 2 x 2 Inch (51x51mm) with a plain white background

Double Entry

A) Work Permit


B) Invitation Letter from Foreign Affairs Bureau


C) Invitation Letter from Sponsor

* Please note that the service time counted for working days only       e.g. Mon-Fri excl visa centre holidays

Standard Service (4 Working Days)

Helpline: 0203 582 3468

Please Click Here to Download the Application


Please include all relevant documents for the work visa application. These documents are listed below, including where they can be obtained. Note that these documents should be provided by the company offering you employ. You cannot obtain these papers without the support and employ of a company.

​1) Work Permit; Is issued by the foreign expert bureau of the city in which you live and work.

2) Invitation Letter; Is issued by the foreign affairs bureau of the city in which you live an work.

3) Invitation Letter from Sponsor; Is issued by your supporting company.

Please ensure that all original documents are included with your application. If any of the above documents are missing, your application will be refused.

Please complete the China Visa Application form and order form, print, sign and submit with any other supporting documents. Click Here to download the application form