Please include a letter of invitation from your inviter in China, and a copy of the Business license certificate.

You must include the following information in the invitation letter;

1) Full name, DOB, Passport number, Sex of the applicant.

2) Your intended travel dates Entering and Exiting China.

3) Relationship with inviter.

4) Purpose of your visit in China

5) Places you will visit/stay whilst in China and places that you will visit for business.

6) Who will fund your trip to China.

7) Must be written on headed paper, including the name, address, and contact phone number of the company that is inviting you.

8) The letter must be, signed, stamped and dated by the company.

Standard Service (4 Working Days)

Fees in (£) British Pounds (GBP)

Urgent Service

(48 Hours)*


Application form + Order form

You must submit a valid passport, It must have at least 6 months validity.

China Visa Application
Non Commercial Visit Visa 

Double Entry

Letter of Invitation from Chinese inviter + Supporting Documents


Single Entry


Please complete the China Visa Application form and order form, print, sign and submit with any other supporting documents. Click Here to download the application form

All Nationalities excluding; USA and Canada


The Fees are per applicant, and excluding VAT and postage (Where applicable) All fees are detailed and payable in (£) British Pounds (GBP) only. Fees detailed below are inclusive of Express China Visa ltd service fees, China visa application centre application fee, and the visa fee.

A Passport style photograph 2 x 2 Inch (51x51mm) with a plain white background




* Please note that the service time counted for working days only       e.g. Mon-Fri excl visa centre holidays

Passport Photo

Please Click Here to Download the Application



Express Service

(72 Hours)*

Helpline: 0203 582 3468

  • If your place of birth was in China, you may need to apply for a different type of visa. Please Contact us  before submitting your application.
  • Please note that if you wish to visit Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan, you may not need a visa, however if you wish to re-enter Mainland China, you will have to apply for a double entry visa. Contact us for further information.