Please Click Here to Download the Application
A Passport style photograph 2 x 2 Inch (51x51mm) with a plain white background
Standard Service (4 Working Days)
You must submit a valid passport, It must have at least 6 months validity.
Please complete the China Visa Application form and order form, print, sign and submit with any other supporting documents. Click Here to download the application form
* Please note that the service time counted for working days only e.g. Mon-Fri excl visa centre holidays
A) ID or Residence Permit
B) Letter of Invitation
Please include either; A) Copy of your inviters ID Card, (Or Residence Permit for Non Chinese Nationals) AND B) A letter of invitation from either a foreign national holding a Chinese residence permit, or A Chinese national currently residing in China. For a foreign national holding a residence permit to China, we must have a copy of their passport, residence permit and their most recent entry stamp. For a Chinese sponsor, you must submit a copy of their government issues ID card (both the front and back of the card)
You must include the following information in the invitation letter;
1) Full name, DOB, Passport number, Sex of the applicant.
2) Full name, address and telephone number of the sponsor/inviter.
3) Relationship with inviter.
4) Who will financially support you whilst your are in China.
5) Places you will visit/stay whilst in China.
6) Reason for visiting China.
7) Duration of stay, including all intended exits and entries.
Application form + Order form
The Fees are per applicant, and excluding VAT and postage (Where applicable) All fees are detailed and payable in (£) British Pounds (GBP) only. Fees detailed below are inclusive of Express China Visa ltd service fees, China visa application centre application fee, and the visa fee. For Longer stay and multi entry visas, please contact us for the updated fees
All Nationalities excluding; USA and Canada
Fees in (£) British Pounds (GBP)